Each case you send to your online account on the DVMINSIGHT servers is stored for you.
You can access all of your cases, whether they are sent for storage only or for review by logging into your online account.
- Click on View Cases
- You may need to filter the dates at the top of the page to include the date you sent the images to the server
- Once you find your patient, click on their name
- On their patient page that opens, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- There are several ways you can download or send yourself a copy of the images you have stored for that patient
- If you want the entire study, click on the Get Zip File of Images button.
- This will package up the DICOM files in a zip file and you can download them to your computer, unzip them and import them back into your database
- If you only need certain images and not the entire study, click on the Images tab and click the Get DICOM File link under the image you need.
- If you have the ability to receive DICOM images (check with your vendor support) you can click the DICOM Send tab to have our servers send the images back to your computer.
- You will need the AE title, IP address and port to send the images to and our servers will do this for you.
- If you need to restore ALL of your archived images, for ALL of your patients, in a large group at once, please contact us by opening a ticket and we can assist you.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us: