Managing Cases as a Company Administrator
Posted by DVMInsight Support1, Last modified by Jennifer Mickulas on 15 March 2017 02:26 PM
When you run your own Teleradiology Company on DVMInsight, you have the ability to manage cases, even if they haven't been submitted directly to you as the Consultant.
For example, if a case needs to be moved to the DVMIStat service, this can be done through your administrator account on www.dvminsight.com.
How to check the status of a case in your company worklist:
1. After logging into your administrator account, select Case List from the Case Management drop down menu
2. The page displayed will show you all of your client's cases in the filter date range. The case status will be shown as:
3. Click on the Patient ID, Pat Name, or Owner link
4. Click the Status Log tab to see details
NOTE: All times showing in the status log are in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) and will need to be converted to your time zone for accuracy.
How to move a case to First Available, another Reader, or DVMIStat:
1. Navigate to the Report Detail page:
a. If you were already checking the status of a case and were on the Case Detail page, click on the Report ID link from the Reports tab
b. If you do not have the Case Detail page open, search for the case under Report List or Report with Status from the Case Management drop down menu and click on the Patient ID, Pat Name, or Owner link
2. On the Case Tools tab:
Please contact DVMInsight Support if you have any questions or need further assistance.