I have images on a CD, how do I submit them for review?
Posted by Stephen Walters (Import), Last modified by Jennifer Mickulas on 15 February 2017 12:18 PM
A CD with images typically includes a lite version of the viewer that will automatically start once you insert the CD into your computer. Please close the viewer as this will not be needed to access the image files for uploading. In order to upload the images successfully, you will need to be able to select all files at once and most of the images are in separate folders on the CD.
To save the image files from CD to your computer:
1. Put the CD in your computer and close the viewer if one automatically opens
2. Access the CD Drive from My Computer
3. Browse the folders on the CD and locate the folder(s) containing the DICOM (.dcm) or JPG images. If you're not sure what the file format is, right click on the file and select Properties to view the type of file:
4. Create a new folder on your desktop with the patient name so it can be easily found when uploading
5. Copy the image files from the CD to the folder you created
6. Once all images have been saved to the folder on your desktop, follow the upload instructions for the file format
Please submit a ticket if you have any questions or need further assistance.