How do I upload JPG or other image formats?
Posted by Stephen Walters (Import), Last modified by Jennifer Mickulas on 15 February 2017 11:35 AM
To manually upload images in JPG or other images formats:
1. Navigate to the Submit Request page in your account on www.dvminsight.com
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, click Upload JPG or Other Images
3. You will need to complete the form to provide the patient and study information since this cannot pulled from the image data in any format other than DICOM
4. Once the form has been completed, click the Proceed to Uploading button and then click Select Files to Upload
5. In the pop up window, choose the files to upload and click Open
IMPORTANT: Be sure to select all files at once in order to prevent errors in the upload process. Select files by holding either the Shift of Ctrl key. If you are unable to select more than one file, click here for further assistance.
6. You will see a progress bar for each image that you are uploading and it will upload them one at a time. The amount of time it takes to upload depends on your internet upload speed.
7. Once you see that all files have uploaded to the Files Uploaded: box, click Done
8. You will be redirected to the Submit Request page and the case will be available under Cases Needing User Attention
The only image formats that are accepted include jpeg, jpg, png, tif, tiff, and bmp. Attempting to upload any unacceptable file formats will results in an error:
The manual upload process wil overwrite the Institution Name on the images to match your hospital name; therefore, they should not go into Unknown Cases or anyone else's account.
Please submit a ticket if you need further assistance.