Can I upload MR and/or CT images?
Posted by Jennifer Mickulas, Last modified by Jennifer Mickulas on 08 April 2017 02:11 PM
If you need to manually upload a large number of images, such as an MR or CT, then we recommend using the Popup Reminder program to do so.
To install the Popup Reminder:
1. Log into your account on www.dvminsight.com
2. Select Popup Reminder from the Programs drop down menu
3. Click DOWNLOAD NOW! at the bottom of the window
4. Click Install
5. In the Popup Reminder window, enter your account User Name and Password, then click Save Settings
To upload images using the Popup Reminder:
1. Make sure the images are saved to your computer in a single folder
2. Select either Send JPG Files or Send DICOM Files depending on the file format. MR and CT images should be in DICOM format.
3. Follow the instructions on the form, then click Finished!
4. Once the images have uploaded, click Done
5. Navigate to, or refresh, the Submit Request page in your account on www.dvminsight.com to request a report