How do I upload DICOM Images?
Posted by DVMInsight Support1, Last modified by Jennifer Mickulas on 15 February 2017 11:09 AM
To manually upload images in DICOM format:
1. Navigate to the Submit Request page in your account on www.dvminsight.com
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page, click the Upload DICOM Images button or link
3. Click the Select Files to Upload button
4. In the pop up window, choose the files to upload and click Open
IMPORTANT: Be sure to select all files at once in order to prevent errors in the upload process. Select files by holding either the Shift or Ctrl key. If you are unable to select more than one file, click here for further assistance.
5. You will see a progress bar for each image that you are uploading and it will upload them one at a time. The amount of time it takes to upload depends on your internet upload speed.
6. Navigate back to the Submit Request page once you see that all files have uploaded in the Files Uploaded: box
7. Once the images have registered to the server, a case will be created and available under Cases Needing User Attention
This manual upload process will overwrite the Institution Name on the images to match your hospital name; therefore, they should not go into Unknown Cases or anyone else's account.
If you do not see your case once images successfully upload, please double check to make sure the images are in DICOM (.dcm) format. Uploading other image formats using the DICOM upload button will NOT create a case even though the upload appears to have been successful.
Please submit a ticket if you need further assistance.