DVMInsight Support provides technical assistance for the software used by companies on DVMInsight to report cases for their clients.
DVMInsight Support is available Monday through Friday 8:30am to 8pm EST. Outside of these hours our support team monitors tickets for critical issues only, all other messages will be answered within the next business day.
Contact information for DVMInsight Support can be found in your DVMInsight account from the Support menu.
When to contact DVMInsight Support:
- You’ve talked with your company and you need to set up an account
- You have an account and would like to switch companies
- You have questions about how to submit a case for review
- You’re having website or case submission issues
- You have a question about ImageBank storage fees
Contact information for your Company can be found on the patient report or in your DVMInsight account by selecting Reader/Consultant Contact Information from the Support menu.
When to contact your company directly:
- You have questions about a specific patient or report
- You would like a second opinion on a patient report
- You have questions about report turnaround times
- You want to know more about the types of cases you can submit
- You need information about pricing
- You have a question related to an invoice you received from your company
- You are locked out of your account