On June 12, 2023 at 3:00PM ET a 23.1 hot fix was released. The release addressed the following issues on www.dvminsight.com and the DVMI Downloader application.
- View state issue with WebPR causing app pool restarts, high CPU on web boxes.
- This fix will enforce a security rule that prevents more than one user from logging into DVMInsight at a time (e.g. using in multiple tabs). If more than one user logs in, whoever logs will be able to access the site. The other user is automatically logged out.
- Example: if a clinic is logged in on one browser tab, and then a reader logs in on a second browser tab, the clinic will be automatically logged out.
- Fixed issue where an exam could be deleted by a Reader.
- Email-to-text not working and not logging properly.
- As part of this fix, users can see which emails addresses were included on report and announcement emails.
- Use the Status Log to see what email addresses were included on outgoing emails.
- Fixed URLs directing users to Submit a Support Request no longer working with updated www.dvminsight.net support site.
- Fixed issue where Welcome greeting displayed an incorrect user value.
Various bug fixes
DVMI Downloader takes excessive amount of time to download images
- DVMI Downloader now reports progress back to the server in batches, rather for each individual image.
- Batch size defaults to 20, but can be configured in the Additional Downloader Settings screen:
- DVMI Downloader toast message, which reports on download progress, can be disabled if needed: